Re: [Bacula-devel] Job is terminated but spooling attributes

> > While it would be nice to have a more detailed status indication,
I'd
> > say it is a purely cosmetic thing -- surely not something important.
> [snip]
> The change will reduce the number of support question we get, both on
> IRC and on the mailing lists. This helps both the user and the people
> doing the helping.  The value of this should not be underestimated.
:)

Also, if you are integrating it with enterprise automation tools or
operating in an environment that requires accountability for process
completion, then yes, it does matter - it matters quite a lot, actually.

Spooling file data is not the same as spooling file attributes, and in
large environments, both steps are important for auditing requirements,
and you have to answer for whether both are done and when.

Representing them as separate states (and noting same in a clear way) is
important to being able to collect and report that information.