Re: [Bacula-devel] Job is terminated but spooling attributes

Andrea Conti wrote:
> Hello,
>
>>> On the other hand, "has terminated" is still shown while despooling data.
>
>> Hmm. Yes, normally despooling data goes very fast so I didn't think of adding
>> a new status for that.  If it is important, it is something we could
>> consider ...
>
> While it would be nice to have a more detailed status indication, I'd
> say it is a purely cosmetic thing -- surely not something important.

As previously posted, such a change already exists.

The change will reduce the number of support question we get, both on
IRC and on the mailing lists. This helps both the user and the people
doing the helping.  The value of this should not be underestimated.  :)

--
Dan Langille - http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - The Technical BSD Conference: http://www.bsdcan.org/