Re: [Bacula-devel] Job is terminated but spooling attributes

BOLLENGIER Eric wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 January 2008 23:04:51 Dan Langille wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> I've noticed a number of support queries regarding terminated jobs.  The
>> user sees via "status dir" that the job " has terminated".  They wonder
>> they the job hangs around so long, and why the next job does not start.
>>
>> I suspect this is file attribute spooling.
>>
>> It is feasible to change the status message to say "attribute spooling"
>> instead of "terminated"?  This would help with support.
>
> Hi,
>
> In the current trunk, st dir displays "Dir inserting Attributes"
> It could be a good idea to backport this to 2.2 branche.

I think it has been back ported.  See the patches/* entries?

$ grep -r "Dir inserting Attributes" * | grep -v .svn
patches/2.2.6-status.patch:+         msg = _("Dir inserting Attributes");
patches/2.2.6-status.patch:+         msg = _("Dir inserting Attributes");
src/dird/ua_status.c:         msg = _("Dir inserting Attributes");
src/dird/ua_status.c:         msg = _("Dir inserting Attributes");
src/lib/util.c:      jobstat = _("Dir inserting Attributes");

--
Dan Langille - http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - The Technical BSD Conference: http://www.bsdcan.org/