[Bacula-devel] Bacula Branch 2.2 version 2.2.8 testing

Hello,

I would appreciate it if you would run the regression tests against the
Branch-2.2 code (version 2.2.8).  This version should be relatively stable,
and is very close to being ready for release.  Before it is released (next
week or two) I will make a few minor changes to re-enable some code that I
disabled for 2.2.7.