Re: [Bacula-devel] MySQL table 'batch' goes missing

On Sunday 06 January 2008 17:58:51 Michel Meyers wrote:
> Eric Bollengier wrote:
> > I have reproduced the problem in a console session
> >
> > wait_timeout and interactive_timeout are session variables, so
> > i think that we can set them during the batch mode initialization.
>
> Very interesting. Can any MySQL user do that or is a priviledge required
> for it?

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/server-system-variables.html#option_mysqld_wait_timeout

I think that every users can use it, this is not a limitation like quotas
that, just a connection timeout.

This is more like a bug, not a feature :)

> > Bye
> >
> > PS: Michel, could you open the bug in the database ? Thanks.
>
> Duly done, bug ID 0001034.

Thanks