Re: [Bacula-devel] MySQL table 'batch' goes missing

I have reproduced the problem in a console session

mysql> set interactive_timeout=10;
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
mysql> set wait_timeout=10;
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
mysql> create temporary table toto (toto char(10));
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)

wait 10 seconds

mysql> select * from toto;
ERROR 2006 (HY000): MySQL server has gone away
No connection. Trying to reconnect...
Connection id:    1384
Current database: mysql

ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table 'mysql.toto' doesn't exist

wait_timeout and interactive_timeout are session variables, so
i think that we can set them during the batch mode initialization.

Bye

PS: Michel, could you open the bug in the database ? Thanks.