[Bacula-devel] Possible major kernel/driver problem

Hello,

If any regression tester has a RHEL 5.1 or CentOS 5.1, I would appreciate it
if you would pull down the latest source code and regression scripts then run
the all-non-root-tape-tests.  Something like the following should be good:

cd <bacula-trunk-SVN-source>  (or even 2.2.x)
svn update
cd <bacula-regress>
svn update
make setup
./all-non-root-tape-tests

On my CentOS system, it basically hangs.  If you set:

export REGRESS_DEBUG=1

you will find that it is either getting an I/O error, or Device or resource
busy, which as far as I can tell is a symptom of a broken kernel (or more
likely the SCSI tape driver).

By the way, I cannot reproduce this on other OS and other Linux kernels ...

Confirmation would be appreciated.  In the mean time, I am going to try to
load the 5.0 kernel, which did work ...