[Bacula-devel] Win32 Regressions

Hello Michael,

Last year, you did quite a lot of work on making the Win32 regression tests
work.  As you might have noticed since that time, we have updated the Linux
testing to use both the old scripts and ctest, which allows us with cron jobs
and ctest to have a nightly dashboard of test results.

I would also like to have the Win32 tests running nightly with ctest so that
they can be included in the dashboard results. Although I have never setup
and run the Win32 tests here, but would like to do so now.

Would you (or anyone else familiar with the Win32 Bacula servers) be willing
to help work with me to get the Win32 tests running under ctest so that they
can also be included in the nightly testing?

This is not an urgent project, but I think it could be reasonably be put into
place with a small amount of work over the next month or two.  I would also
like to consider the idea of having all the basic bconsole scripts in a
single directory that can be used by both the Unix/Linux testing and the
Win32 testing.