Re: [Bacula-devel] patch: fix: job graphs don't work even with qwt

On Saturday 24 May 2008 18:38:57 rgh wrote:
> Kern Sibbald wrote:
> > Hello Riccardo,
> >
> > Nice. I like the idea of making the qwt buttons invisible.
> >
> > One small detail: I would prefer not to have assert()s in the code
> > because it is not very user friendly.  I suggest to either completely
> > ignore the condition (my preference) or possibly print a message in the
> > status line.
>
> Ah, ok. I'll remove the asserts, then.

Thanks.

>   > PS: As far as I can tell, there is still some configuration problem
>
> with
>
> > changing the qwt option on configure.  I think the problem is that a
> > "make clean" is needed after every ./configure to get things right, but
> > in the qt-source directory it is not currently happening.  I will work on
> > this in the next couple of days -- in the mean time, if you change the
> > ./configure qwt option, you must manually do a "make clean".
>
> Yes, I too noticed that. config.h should be included among cpps
> dependencies.

Hmm, I wonder why it is not picking it up automatically -- it is included via
the bacula.h file????

> Riccardo
>
> P.S. Had you time to look at my post on translating bat ? I really like
> to have some feedback from both developers and translators, especially
> from those who had problem translating bat.

Yes, I read it.  I have not been in very good shape since Monday when I got
back from Canada -- a super jet-lag I imagine, which is unusual for me.
Consequently, I have worked mostly on a few last bugs, getting 2.2.10-b4 out
(if all goes well it will be finished uploading in just a few minutes), and
ignored a lot of emails that I hope to get back to tomorrow and Monday ...