[Bacula-devel] Regression Dashboard

Hello Frank,

Thanks again to Dan Langille for suggesting and pushing for this project as
well as running nightly FreeBSD regressions, and to you for getting the
scripts running, the dashboard setup,  hosting the dashboard site, and
running nightly regressions.

This definitely a very significant help to the project in being able to see
the test results on a variety of machines, and to be able to drill down to
any errors that do show up.  I don't know how I ever lived without it.

We are now able to automatically test a number of Linux distros, FreeBSD, and
Solaris on a nightly basis, which will surely improve the quality of the
Bacula code.

Anyway, aside from the above thanks, is there any way that you can get the
dashboard to show date/time in CET format?  Since most of the developers are
running on CET, it would be very helpful -- especially for the "experimental"
test runs that we do before committing.

Thanks,

Kern

PS: any Bacula user who has a few spare CPU cycles is welcome to setup and run
the regression scripts -- it is rather trivial, and once setup with a cron
job runs automatically.  Even if there is currently testing of your
particular distribution having additional testers is useful because often
bugs show up on one distro and/or hardware configuration but not on another
because many of the bugs depend on subtle timing between the threads.

To do so, checkout the regress from the SVN, read the README.ctest, and it
should be relatively easy from there on -- if you have any problems please
ask on the developers list.  Note, the regression scripts run only on Unix,
FreeBSD, and Linux distributions and not on Win32, Mac OS, or other *BSD
distros.