[Bacula-devel] Copy Jobs Selection testing

Hello Bacula developers!

I just joined the bacula-devel list so I'm sorry that I can't reply to the
original thread.. I read the discussion from here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/bacula-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg02404.html

My original mail to bacula-users:
http://www.nabble.com/Replacing-Arcserve-with-Bacula%2C-disk-staging-spooling-configuration-tt17404323.html

So yeah.. I'd like to test this feature too.

Is there something special required? Just install the SVN version of Bacula and I'm
ready to go.. ?

-- Pasi