Re: [Bacula-devel] Patch to mtx-changer enabling IMPORT/EXPORT slot

Eric,

Eric Bollengier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This script is an example and have to be adapted for each situation. Your
> autochanger permit to use IMPORT/EXPORT slots, it's great, but i'm not sure
> that this is a common behavior.

Well, i thought thats what IMPORT/EXPORT slots are for ;-), but I'm not sure
either.

> IMHO, it's not a good idea to add this as default to the script, (but it can
> be added as a comment).

I have no preference, do it at will. At least it is documented now, so people
having this problem should be able to find a solution quickly.

Attila