Re: [Bacula-devel] patch: bat trunk: improve joblog formatting

Yes, ordering by jobid would nicely show all current jobs first and also
avoid using a multi-field ordering.
Having a single field order could also allow making table headers
clickable and sortable, like Marc proposed (with multi-field there's no
way to return to the original ordering without using dirty tricks).
I like it.

One caveat: AFAIK ordering by jobid orders by queuing time, while the
current ordering (by starttime,jobid) gives you jobs by effective start.
I don't care much, but perhaps others have different needs.

What do you think ?

Still, I wonder why you want to keep around old jobs who newer ran,
instead of just deleting them. That would keep your display nice and
clean :-)
Seriously, I'm fairly new to bacula and perhaps there's some useful
trick to learn here.

Riccardo