Re: [Bacula-devel] Patch to mtx-changer enabling IMPORT/EXPORT slot

Hello,

This script is an example and have to be adapted for each situation. Your
autochanger permit to use IMPORT/EXPORT slots, it's great, but i'm not sure
that this is a common behavior.

IMHO, it's not a good idea to add this as default to the script, (but it can
be added as a comment).

Bye