Re: [Bacula-devel] Patch: formatting for media and storage trees on bat

On Thu, 2008-05-08 at 09:06 +0200, Kern Sibbald wrote:
> Hello Riccardo,
>

> One change that I would like to see before 2.2.10 ships (probably in several
> weeks) is to make qwt optional by #ifdefing it out.  This would vastly
> simplify the building of bat and probably significantly encourage its use.

I'll make my next project to look at qwt options.  One option previously
discussed was to make it a separate application.  ifdef'ing would be a
possibility as well.

I would require assistance with modifying the configure files.

Dirk