Re: [Bacula-devel] qt-console compile problem on centos 5.1

Hello,

I am currently using Qt 4.3 and have had no problems.  I suspect that as you
mention, the ui files were edited by Dirk on a more recent Qt version and
that those features are not supported on 4.2.

I'll refer this to Dirk, perhaps he will know more about it.

Regards,

Kern