[Bacula-devel] bug ? backup fails, subsequent verify tries to check previous backup

Hi,
yesterday one of my backup job failed because a beforerun script had the
  wrong path, so nothing was backed up.
Afterward, the verify job ignored the failed backup and started to check
  the previous (successful) run, prompting for different media and
blocking subsequent jobs.
Is this a bug or verify selects only successful jobs ?
I've expecting the verify either to fail (because the backup failed) or
complete without doing nothing (because no files were written).

Cheers,
Riccardo Ghetta