Re: [Bacula-devel] Patch: formatting for media and storage trees on bat

Hey,  great.  I've been intending to do that.  There is a function in
mainwin to do just that type of thing.  Can I get a copy of the patch.
I may have a slick way of doing it with the pre-existing funcion.

I've been somewhat busy lately and have certainly been looking for both
assistance and feedback.

Thank you very kindly.

On Fri, 2008-05-02 at 15:45 +0200, Kern Sibbald wrote:
> Hello Riccardo,
> This looks to me like a very nice patch, and I have no problem implementing
> it.  However, Dirk is the primary person responsible for bat, so before
> giving a definitive answer, I would like to hear from him.
> In the mean time, please go to www.bacula.org -> FSFE License, fill out the
> FLA in two copies, then send them by post to the Zurich address.  Once you
> have them in the mail, let Dirk and I know with an email so that we can
> quickly integrate your patch.
> Many thanks for your interest in Bacula and your contribution.
> Best regards,
> Kern
> On Thursday 01 May 2008 23:35:51 rghetta wrote:
> > Hi,
> > the attached patch adds formatting to fields in bat media and storage
> > trees. It's purely cosmetical, no functional changes.
> > Highlights:
> > - bytes columns are shown as TB,GB,MB,KB instead of plain bytes
> > - durations which are an exact multiple of years,months,weeks,days or
> > hours are formatted accordingly, with a trailing y,m,w,d,h
> > - slot column shown only for in-changer media
> > - storage view shows also in-changer media
> >
> > Patch against 2.2 branch (rev 6850)
> >
> > Regards,
> > Riccardo Ghetta

Use priority code J8TL2D2.