Re: [Bacula-devel] Patch: formatting for media and storage trees on bat

Hey,  great.  I've been intending to do that.  There is a function in
mainwin to do just that type of thing.  Can I get a copy of the patch.
I may have a slick way of doing it with the pre-existing funcion.

I've been somewhat busy lately and have certainly been looking for both
assistance and feedback.

Thank you very kindly.

Dirk