Re: [Bacula-devel] patch libdbi, status: working

On Thursday 01 May 2008 20:41:43 João Henrique Freitas wrote:
>  Hello Kern,
>
>  More two patchs to solve the regression tests with bscan and free all
>  memory allocated by my_dbi_getvalue function.
>
> Recently I update my system to ubuntu 8.04 and submiting regression
> tests works very well. Now you can see
> (http://regress.bacula.org:8081/Bacula/Dashboard/TestCatalog?submissionid=7
>36)
>

>  Thanks

Hello João,

Sorry for being a bit slow.  Your patches are now integrated and in the trunk
SVN.

Many thanks, and congratulations for succeeding in getting it working.  I'm
impressed with your tenacity in resolving the problems :-)

By the way, the migration failure looks like a bug that we are working on.  I
don't know what caused the tls regression to blow up.  I have an 8.04 up and
running on one of my computers, so will try running the tests ...