Re: [Bacula-devel] Patch: formatting for media and storage trees on bat

Hello Riccardo,

This looks to me like a very nice patch, and I have no problem implementing
it.  However, Dirk is the primary person responsible for bat, so before
giving a definitive answer, I would like to hear from him.

In the mean time, please go to www.bacula.org -> FSFE License, fill out the
FLA in two copies, then send them by post to the Zurich address.  Once you
have them in the mail, let Dirk and I know with an email so that we can
quickly integrate your patch.

Many thanks for your interest in Bacula and your contribution.