[Bacula-devel] Heads up

Hello,

This is to let you know that last night, I committed an important set of
changes to the Storage daemon that in principal fix the problems with
manually changing tapes (i.e. no autochanger).  However, I expect that there
will be problems with some of the regression scripts and will fix them over
the next few days ...