Re: [Bacula-devel] Bat

Kern Sibbald wrote:
> Hello Dirk and Riccardo,
>
> I have been considering whether it would be possible to upgrade the 2.4 code
> base to work with the bat that is in the SVN.  This is because there are a
> lot of new features that you two have added that would be nice to get into
> the user's hands.
>
> The big problem is that I am not sure exactly which changes in the Bacula core
> are needed to support it.
>
> Do you guys have any thoughts on this?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Kern

With the exception of the two functions added to the bacula lib with my
last patch, all the changes I made affect only bat and can be ported safely.
Looking at code, only the status windows (subdir 'status') seem missing
from 2.4.  Don't know if those windows can be used directly on 2.4, though.

Riccardo