[Bacula-devel] Programming bounty

Hello,

A Bacula user has kindly offered a $500 bounty for implementing Consolidation
(Synthetic Full backup) project, which if I remember right is number 3 in the
projects list.

To do it, you need to be able to compile, build, and test Bacula as well as
program in C with some knowledge of C++.  The actual programming is not
really hard as models of 95% of the code exists elsewhere in Bacula, so it is
a matter of pulling together different pieces.  I'll be available to help
organize the project.  It must be ready for beta testing by the end of July
or the first week or so of August.

If anyone is interested, please let me know by Saturday.  If you haven't
submitted a significant previous patch, please give a bit of background about
your qualifications.  If there is more than one response, we'll do our best
to find a reasonable way to choose one programmer.