Re: [Bacula-devel] Thought as to possible catalog enhancement.

Hello,

Thanks for the idea.

At the current time, we do not add or features that are specific to a
particular database unless it would make a dramatic improvement to Bacula,
which I don't think applies here.  If we were to do so, it would increase the
support burden, which is already a bit overwhelming ...