Re: [Bacula-devel] regression tests: make db parameters configurable

On Thursday 12 June 2008 15:57:42 Thomas Mueller wrote:
> Kern Sibbald schrieb:
> > On Wednesday 11 June 2008 16:43:42 Thomas Mueller wrote:
> >> hi Kern

> >> I updated from svn trunk. the file regress/scripts/regress-config.in
> >> (new file) is missing. This results in a blank
> >> regress/scripts/regress-config.
> >
> > Oh, sorry, and thanks for checking. With a patch containing a new file,
> > it is really important to explicitly mention it as noticing it among the
> > many other extraneous files is not always evident.
> >
> > I have now committed it, so hope all works now
>
> hmm... now the regress-config.in is here but something real strange
> happend: the file content is doubled.
>
> http://bacula.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/bacula/trunk/regress/scripts/regre
>ss-config.in?revision=7128&view=markup

I don't know what went wrong, but in any case, it didn't harm anything due to
the exit, and it was easy to fix.  Thanks for finding it.  I've fixed and
recommitted it.

> same for regress-config

Yes, it is built (as you surely know) from regress-config.in so should get
fixed automatically during the next reconfigure.