Re: [Bacula-devel] regression tests: make db parameters configurable

Kern Sibbald schrieb:
> On Wednesday 11 June 2008 16:43:42 Thomas Mueller wrote:
>> hi Kern

>>> Thanks.  Nice patch.  I have applied it, but I put default values in
>>> create_sed so that for existing users without the db parameters in their
>>> config file, it will continue to work.
>> I updated from svn trunk. the file regress/scripts/regress-config.in
>> (new file) is missing. This results in a blank
>> regress/scripts/regress-config.
>
> Oh, sorry, and thanks for checking. With a patch containing a new file, it is
> really important to explicitly mention it as noticing it among the many other
> extraneous files is not always evident.
>
> I have now committed it, so hope all works now

hmm... now the regress-config.in is here but something real strange
happend: the file content is doubled.

http://bacula.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/bacula/trunk/regress/scripts/regress-config.in?revision=7128&view=markup

same for regress-config

- Thomas