Re: [Bacula-devel] regression tests: make db parameters configurable

On Wednesday 11 June 2008 16:43:42 Thomas Mueller wrote:
> hi Kern
>
> >> So here is my proposal to set the parameters in the config file. Patch
> >> generated with "svn diff" in "regress" folder.
> >
> > Thanks.  Nice patch.  I have applied it, but I put default values in
> > create_sed so that for existing users without the db parameters in their
> > config file, it will continue to work.
>
> I updated from svn trunk. the file regress/scripts/regress-config.in
> (new file) is missing. This results in a blank
> regress/scripts/regress-config.

Oh, sorry, and thanks for checking. With a patch containing a new file, it is
really important to explicitly mention it as noticing it among the many other
extraneous files is not always evident.

I have now committed it, so hope all works now