Re: [Bacula-devel] regression tests: make db parameters configurable

On Wednesday 11 June 2008 08:19:37 Thomas Mueller wrote:
> hi
>
> I ran into an issue with PostgreSQL. I don't know how to get it working
> without a password for user "regress".

Yes, they do set more security by default than MySQL, which is good but
sometimes a pain for us PostgreSQL novices :-)

> So here is my proposal to set the parameters in the config file. Patch
> generated with "svn diff" in "regress" folder.

Thanks.  Nice patch.  I have applied it, but I put default values in
create_sed so that for existing users without the db parameters in their
config file, it will continue to work.

Would you please go to www.bacula.org -> FSFE License print two copies of the
FSFE Fiduciary License Agreement, fill it out, and mail it in to the Zürich
address?

Many thanks for the nice contribution,