Re: [Bacula-devel] Bacula goes crazy creating dozens of new volumes in catalog

On Fri, Jun 06, 2008 at 11:50:05AM +0200, Kern Sibbald wrote:
> Hello,
>
> You should be bringing up all your questions such as these on the bacula-users
> list.  This list is meant only for development issues, and since you say it
> occurs in 2.2.8, it is not really a development issue.  Occasionally we deal
> with extremely technical issues.  If the bacula-users list determines that a
> problem is a bug or you are 100% sure it is a bug and not just a
> configuration error, then you should open a bug report in the bugs database.

Actually I already mailed bacula-users about this.. and then decided that
maybe it might ring some bells with some of the developers.

Sorry for the trouble.

I'll try to find some time to debug this myself and let's see if it looks
like a bug.. personally I can't figure out any errors in the configuration.

Thanks for the reply!

-- Pasi