Re: [Bacula-devel] Winbacula installation on Windows 2000 server requires real console, RDP/mstsc doesn't work

Thanks for the warning. I do lots of windows bacula installations, but
I have not personally experienced this problem because I use my own
installer to deploy bacula alongside VPN and some management
utilities.

Good to know.

Sincerely,
--