Re: [Bacula-devel] Copy Jobs and Pruning

answerig myself, think i found the answer in the manual:

File Retention = <time-period-specification>

File records may actually be retained for a shorter period than you
specify on this directive if you specify either a shorter Job Reten-
tion or a shorter Volume Retention period. The shortest retention
period of the three takes precedence. The time may be expressed in
seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, quarters, or years. See

now i looking forward if DiskBackup volmumes are recycled.

--
Ulrich Leodolter <ulrich.leodolter@xxxxxxxx>
Oesterreichische Bibliothekenverbund und Service GmbH