[Bacula-devel] Next production Bacula release ready

Hello,

This is just to notify you that I will be releasing the next official
(production) version of Bacula later this afternoon or tomorrow.  I had
expected to release it last weekend, but delayed it to include a few more
important bug fixes.

After looking at the volume of changes that we have made since version 2.2.8,
I have decided to release it as version 2.4.0, which reflects better the fact
that this is not simply a bug fix, but has major parts of the SD rewritten,
so is logically a new version even though there are essentially no new
features.

Please hold off making any commits to Branch-2.2 until after the release, and
then commits should be made to the new Branch-2.4 ...