Re: [Bacula-devel] Problem with bacula-rescue

Hello,

On Monday 02 June 2008 20:02:27 bacula@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have a problem with bacula-rescue-2.2.8. We use the cciss driver and
> the getdiskinfo-script cannot handle this disks. The disks are not known
>  as /dev/sda oder /dev/hda but as /dev/cciss/c0d0s1 for example.
> I made a very simple fix for this. Is this interesting for you?

Yes, definitely we are interested. Please send it.  A "diff -u xxx yyy
>cciss.patch" is
the preferred format, or if you are using the svn, simply
"svn diff >cciss.patch"

> Sorry for my bad english.

Your English is quite OK, no need to make apologies, and it is certainly much
better than my German, which I am attempting to learn :-)