[Bacula-devel] Problem with bacula-rescue

Hi,

i have a problem with bacula-rescue-2.2.8. We use the cciss driver and
the getdiskinfo-script cannot handle this disks. The disks are not known
 as /dev/sda oder /dev/hda but as /dev/cciss/c0d0s1 for example.
I made a very simple fix for this. Is this interesting for you?

Sorry for my bad english.

Best regards

Marcus