Re: [Bacula-devel] CTest testers needed

Kern Sibbald wrote:

> 3. I looked through the ctest section of the manual, but didn't find anything
> that could set a time limit on a particular test -- that would be very useful
> because particularly for the multidrive tests, Bacula will sometimes stall,
> and I would prefer that after 10 mins the test is killed and ctest moves on
> to the other tests ...  it seems to me the easiest is to put a time limit in
> each of our scripts.

Adding this line to Index: DartConfiguration.tcl.in should cause ctest to kill
any tests after 10 minutes:

TimeOut: 600

Note that this doesn't appear to have any provisions for cleaning up after
jobs killed due to a timeout, so the scripts should probably be prepared to
handle an ungracefully killed predecessor.

WPI Senior Network Engineer   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong. - HL Mencken