Re: [Bacula-devel] CTest testers needed

Kern Sibbald wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have tweaked the cool new Dart code developed by Frank just a bit to add the
> Bacula version to the BuildName line, so before running ctest again, you must
> do:
>
> scripts/do_sed
>
> I've also added
>
> ./nightly-all
>
> which does all the regression tests including the tape tests, and it turns on
> REGRESS_DEBUG so that the full output should be available.

Heh.  I was about to suggest that, but I see you beat me to the punch =)

I guess the biggest question now, then, is what would you like the final
hostname for the dashboard to be?  I can host it here, so aliasing whatever
you'd like the final name to be to baculadart.wpi.edu will work.  Once that's
decided, I have one more patch with a quick README.ctest and a few more tweaks
to send in, and then I'll purge out the testing data in the current dashboard.

WPI Senior Network Engineer   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong. - HL Mencken