Re: [Bacula-devel] CTest testers needed

If I apply these patches, will there be any way to run the
regression tests without submitting the results to the dashboard?

If I am testing a patch, for example, we would not really want any
failures to be logged on the dashboard, if the problems are only
transient ones while hacking at a bit of the code.

Allan