Re: [Bacula-devel] CTest testers needed

On Feb 27, 2008, at 3:19 PM, Frank Sweetser wrote:

> Frank Sweetser wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>>   I have a working first pass at a Dart dashboard up and running.
>> Before I
>> call it good, though, I was hoping a few other people who are already
>> comfortable running regression tests could give it a try and make
>> sure they
>> can generate and submit results.
>>
>> If you'd like to give it a spin, here are the steps:
>>
>> 1. Apply the attached patch to your regression directory.
>
> <sigh...>  It would probably help if I actually attached the patch,
> of course.

Two notes:  The URL in the OP is not a FQDN.  This is what people want:

   http://bacula-test.wpi.edu:8081/

Also, apply this patch after the patch Frank posted:

http://erwin.wpi.edu/~fs/fix-update-ctest.diff

NOTE: You must have cmake installed on your system.

--
Dan Langille -- http://www.langille.org/
dan@xxxxxxxxxxxx