Re: [Bacula-devel] Improving job schedulingflexibility

Arno Lehmann wrote:

> ... as it is, if you need that feature it's easily done - see Dan's
> example. It's not a very pressing issue anyway. Given that, I assume
> it's very unlikely that one of the regular developers spends much time
> on it.

I'm another oppinion, with the Commercial Backup Solutions (ARCserve, Tapeware
for example) this is possible using the scheduler. And having something like this:

{first|last} {Month|Week|Day|Mo-Fri} of the {Year|Month|Week}

would be something I'm sure a lot of could need, as with this semantic (just for
example) you can even schedule your yearly based backups on the last Friday of
the year (or Saturday, Day whatever)

Carsten

--
"There are two major products that came out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
   We don't believe this to be a coincidence." --Jeremy S. Anderson