Re: [Bacula-devel] [Bacula-users] Improving job schedulingflexibility

Dan Langille wrote:

> Solution so that the 4th Friday job is not run if there is a 5th Friday:
>
> shell script which runs as RunBeforeJob.  Verify that today + 7 days is
> still this month.
> If it is, error out and the job will not run.

Thanx for that :-) But what I meant is, shouldn't this be possible to do with
the builtin scheduler? If there isn't already a feature request for it I would
formulate one, or in my mind even better merge this requirement into the
existing "Make scheduling more flexible" feature request

Regards

Carsten

--
"There are two major products that came out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
   We don't believe this to be a coincidence." --Jeremy S. Anderson