Re: [Bacula-devel] [Bacula-users] Improving job schedulingflexibility

Dan Langille wrote:
> Solution so that the 4th Friday job is not run if there is a 5th Friday:
> shell script which runs as RunBeforeJob.  Verify that today + 7 days is
> still this month.
> If it is, error out and the job will not run.
Thanx for that :-) But what I meant is, shouldn't this be possible to do with
the builtin scheduler? If there isn't already a feature request for it I would
formulate one, or in my mind even better merge this requirement into the
existing "Make scheduling more flexible" feature request

"There are two major products that came out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
   We don't believe this to be a coincidence." --Jeremy S. Anderson