Re: [Bacula-devel] [Bacula-users] Improving job schedulingflexibility

Hi,

due to the recent discussion about improving scheduling, I think what is
more important is, that you have the ability to run a job on the last Friday of
the month, for example. To provide a real monthly cycle. Currently you could
specify this only as "4th-5th Fri" (to the best of my knowledge), which has
the big disadvantage that this overlaps with the weekly Backup on a month having
5 Fridays.

Just my 2 cents

Regards

Carsten

--
"There are two major products that came out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
   We don't believe this to be a coincidence." --Jeremy S. Anderson