Re: [Bacula-devel] Reporting of regression tests

Hello Frank,

I've integrated your patch.  Many thanks.  So for developers or others running
the regression scripts, after the next SVN update, you will need to have
cmake (ctest) installed on your system.

If you have more time to work on it, it would be very interesting to see if
you can hook it up with the Kitware public dashboard.  If that works, we'll
see if Dan can get our own dashboard installed for us :-)