Re: [Bacula-devel] Reporting of regression tests

Dan Langille wrote:
> What I'd like to have is a system for reporting regression tests.
> I'm seeking
> volunteers to help design and maintain this system.  I volunteer to
> be the
> project manager / overseer / gopher.  Others can do the fun stuff:
> coding,
> etc.
>
> I can donate the server resources for the above.  What I need is people
> willing to assemble the system, either by using an existing solution or
> creating our own.  I don't think it needs to be very complex.  The
> volunteers
> will do the 'heavy lifting', whatever that will be.
>
> An example of what other projects do:
>
>    http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/
>
> I think we have a pretty good network of beta testers at the moment.
> This proposed project builds upon that.  It does not replace it.

IIRC, wasn't Kern already talking about transitioning the build system away
from automake to cmake?  If this is still the plan, then that would enable us
to use CMAke with the Dart system:

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Testing_With_CTest

which looks like it does exactly what you're looking for.

WPI Senior Network Engineer   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong. - HL Mencken