Re: [Bacula-devel] Which docs to update?

On Monday 18 February 2008 23.22:28 Dan Langille wrote:
> We have two sets of docs now... the old and the new.  Where should
> we be updating?  I've been updating the old for now....

If there is something critical for the old doc in the Branch-2.2, it might be
nice to update it as there will probably be a 2.2.9 release.  The old docs
should no longer be in the SVN, and the next version of Bacula will use the
new docs, so the priority is to update the new docs ...