Re: [Bacula-devel] Feature request: enable/disable compression depending on storage device (disk/tape)

Hi,

18.02.2008 12:21, Ralf Gross wrote:
> When will the projects file in the src distribution be updated? I
> don't see any recent feature requests in this file (Status updated 18
> August 2007).

Yup, that' correct.

As of now, the projects file is not up to date, nor is that vital
currently. Kern picks his projects according to his ongoing plans to
implement features needed for larger deployments, and we don't have
any developers looking for projects currently.

> Or is there an other place where this is kept up2date?

Only in my mailbox, currently.

> I remember a
> discussion how the next voting should be done, but is there a place
> where the feature requests are gathered at the moment?

Well, mailing them is ok, and I mark them for later reference. I
expect some interactive web page with voting some time in the future,
but don't hold your breath...

Arno

> Ralf

Arno Lehmann