Re: [Bacula-devel] New status dir output

On Sat, 2008-02-16 at 18:21 +0100, Kern Sibbald wrote:
> Hello Dirk,
>
> Hey!!! I just clicked on the Status Dir button for the first time in a while,
> so I got to see the really nice output that your recent code addition does.
> Nice work!  Thanks.
>
> Do you think we can do the same for the other daemons?  I.e a "Status client"
> and a "Status Storage" by right clicking on the Client/Storage and selecting
> Status?

Sure

> If you want to do this, please let me know, and I will make the same changes
> to the FD and SD that I made to the Dir so that you can easily parse it.

Will there be ways for me to be signalled from the director that the
client or storage cannot be contacted??

There still is more work to do.  The icon is the joblog Icon and I need
to make a new one.  I want to have the period between refreshes
configurable, the user be able to run commands like canceling a running
job and any others that seem obviously helpful.

I caught the flu and was absolutely out of commission for a few days.

Dirk