[Bacula-devel] New status dir output

Hello Dirk,

Hey!!! I just clicked on the Status Dir button for the first time in a while,
so I got to see the really nice output that your recent code addition does.
Nice work!  Thanks.

Do you think we can do the same for the other daemons?  I.e a "Status client"
and a "Status Storage" by right clicking on the Client/Storage and selecting

If you want to do this, please let me know, and I will make the same changes
to the FD and SD that I made to the Dir so that you can easily parse it.

Best regards,

PS: for those who do not have a copy of the development bat handy, I have
attached a screen dump ...