Re: [Bacula-devel] Pre-alpha version of Bacula plugins working

Kern Sibbald wrote:

> By the way, this is an example of what I call a "plugin command", where a specific plugin
> is referenced, and it backs up a specific file (or set of files).  I have also planned plugins
> that will be called when particular Options are met (i.e. to backup all .gz files, ...).  However,
> I am putting off implementation of those plugins until later.

The comments from IRC:

<a> *very* cool
<b> nice
<a> opens up some very cool possabilities, especially with databases of
various types
<c> yeah.  Really.
<a> intelligent incrementals, point in time recovery, irrelevant data
filtering...
<d> wow
<d> great

--