[Bacula-devel] public access to BUGs database

We keep track of our bugs at http://bugs.bacula.org/

disclosure: the above URL resides on my personal server.

At present, you must have a login to view the database.  I am proposing to
allow view access without a login.

reasoning: allow other projects to point to a bug and then view it without
logging in.

downside: increased traffic on my server (not really worried about that)

upside: more open

Why wasn't it like this from the start?  I don't know.  Perhaps I was
worried about traffic.

Any objections?

--
Dan Langille - http://www.langille.org/