Re: [Bacula-devel] pruning - using relational integrity

* Dan Langille schrieb am 12.02.08 um 16:00 Uhr:
> I'm a big fan of relational integrity.  If you delete a job from the
> Job table, everything
> should magically disappear from the database.
>
> This approach should greatly simplify the pruning.

Full ACK.

In the past I thought of this too: Why not use the features a DB
system actually *has* instead of working around this all the time. I
guess much bacula code could be simpler and even more stable this
way.

-Marc
--
8AAC 5F46 83B4 DB70 8317  3723 296C 6CCA 35A6 4134